Become a member.
Support wildlife conservation.
Be part of a community that’s committed to preserving wildlife and habitat for future generations.
Membership has it’s benefits…
- Knowledge that you are supporting the largest conservation organization in Alberta
- Being part of the acquisition and protection of over 50,000 acres of our Wildlife Trust Fund properties; available for hunting, angling and outdoor pursuits
- Participation in our annual Wildlife Awards competition
- Opportunity to participate in youth and women camps in Alberta
- Opportunity to participate on numerous conservation projects such as Volunteer Land Stewardship or Pronghorn Corridor Enhancement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit while participating in hunting, fishing, trapping or authorized AFGA club activities, including Accidental Dental Expense, Rehabilitation Benefit, Accident Reimbursement Expense, Travel Medical Expense, and others
- $5,000,000 personal excess liability insurance
- Discounts on Home & Auto insurance through BrokerLink –Call 1-833-998-3798 or visit www.brokerlink.ca/AFGA
- Yearly subscription to Outdoor Canada West magazine (regular newsstand price $7.99 per issue, six issues per year)
- 10% discount on Mark’s merchandise
We have three membership options available, each billed yearly. Find the one that suits you and become a member of the Medicine Hat Fish and Game Association today!
Individual – $55/year
Open to individuals 18 years of age and older
Family – $75/year
Open to families residing in the same house made up of a family head, spouse and 2 children under the age of 18.
Youth – $20/year
Open to anyone under the age of 18
Code of Ethics
The Medicine Hat Fish and Game follows a strict code of ethics and we expect all of our members to act according to the standard as follows:
Ethical outdoor persons…
- Will know and strictly obey all fish and game laws and all other laws governing the conduct of the outdoors activity or recreation being pursued.
- Will support and actively participate in organizations concerned with the welfare of the resources upon which their recreations depend – the fish, the wildlife, the land, the air and the water and shall always be vigilant that their knowledge of and skills in the recreation and understanding of the quarry, if any, are of the highest order and shall ensure that their own activities and those of others are not unfair and do not harm the resources generally.
- Will consider and respect the rights and concerns of the public generally and practice their recreations with strict observance of the rules (i.e. firearms safety in hunting).
- Will respect, preserve and protect private property, particularly the land, property and rights of private land owners.
- Will engage in their recreations only with other ethical participants and will treat those other participants with courtesy and respect, unless and until individuals demonstrate they are unworthy of such consideration.
- Will strive always, individually and through organizations, to pass on to the next generation the knowledge, skills and ethical traditions of various outdoors recreations.
Ready to become a member?
We’d love to have you join our organization and support our ongoing conservation, education, and habitat restoration efforts! We’ve made it easy to become a member by offering online registration and payments!